Kreutzer Series Vi - Japanese
- The traditional 5-spoke design is made with casting techniques that allow incredibly detailed finishing such as the design on the under-ring where the spoke meets the rim.
- These one-piece wheels combine high-quality casting methods with flow-forming production techniques. The flow-forming results in a lightweight and very still inner rim.
- Two colours include high-tech Platinum Silver with its special hyper-finish paint and a Diamond cut finish in which the entire surface of the disk is machined.
- The centre ornaments are all aluminium. The rings are machined aluminium with chrome plating.
- The centre ornaments are all aluminium. The rings are machined aluminium with chrome plating. After the ornaments are form-forged, they are finished in Mat Silver with engraved black lettering. (Same for all wheel colors)