Advan Racing RGIII - Japanese
- Following the 2012 launch of the RSⅡ, the RGⅢ arrives on the scene as more refined version of the RGⅡ, highlighted by the same side-cut spokes.
- Based on the RGⅡ's six-spoke design, the spokes are longer, with a concave design dipping toward the center of the wheel.
- Inner-rim formed, one-piece form-forged wheel produced with high-density forging and flow forming.
- A different design with a differing concave portion is set for each inch size. With 17-inch wheels, only the standard design is available; the 18-inch wheels come in GTR and Standard designs and Super GTR design with its powerful concave spokes; and 19-inch wheels offer two designs, GTR and Super GTR.
- The ADVAN Racing logo is embossed in letters 1mm high on the rim between the spokes. Then, after painting, the faces of the letters are finished in aluminum.
- As usual, Available colors include full-gloss Racing Gloss Black and Racing Hyper Black, and now, gold, a brand new color; and the Racing Gold Metallic (not available for imported cars), invokes a cool metallic effect.
- ADVAN Racing RGⅢ spoke logo stickers (dark blue for the Racing Hyper Black and Racing Gold Metallic, and white for the Racing Gross Black) come with all wheels.